Saturday, January 22, 2011

How To Go To Makati From Laguna

Operation Predator "Weaning":

weaning is now officially started!
After a month of running with plenty of apple, pear and banana, yesterday we made the first official jelly! The menu was
pimp (discrete flavor at least to my taste, so I eat all unsalted) composite vegetable soup, brown rice, steamed grain and rabbit.
I made with vegetable stock 1 potato, 1 carrot, 1 zucchini, baked a half hour from the whistle.
Porzionato the liquid (and properly canned in a variety of packages mono bi-portion), I shake the vegetables with mixer and I added in proportion to their portions of the broth.
So I added 2 tablespoons of brown rice (which I will use only one or Basmati or Venus) and I cooked a long time (like a 3 / 4 of an hour) so it has also reduced the stock had not dropped anything , on the instructions of the pediatrician said to reduce the liquid to half the volume.
At this point I added 30 grams of rabbit type a vapor and we have given full blender.
sprinkled with 1 tablespoon Parmesan and emulsified with 1 tablespoon of organic olive oil, served warm was a moderate success for being the first "real meal" of Bagigione.
during the day are not presented particolari smottamenti o momenti d’imbarazzo intestinale quindi mi ritengo doppiamente soddisfatta!
Ho deciso di comprare il meno possibile prodotti già pronti e di riempire il freezer e il frigo di porzioni solo da scaldare.
Per i pasti congelati ho scritto sul coperchio con una matita morbida contenuto e data di produzione scanso avvelenamenti (anche se qui va aperta una parentesi perché io sono fervente sostenitrice della politica: anche se è scaduto se il sapore è buono o è ben congelato da prima della scadenza si mangia lo stesso).
In questa prima fase ho utilizzato normali contenitori di plastica e i vasetti di vetro della yogurtiera, momentanea in stand-by.
Ho preferito l'utilizzo, almeno iniziale, di gluten-free cereal, even if the pediatrician had given free choice. The full
instead I chose because from my point of view of the development (and the last millennia are small matter) has recently designed for refined grains.
appearance obviously was not admirable, I'd better take care of the presentation because the ton sur ton does not make it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment