Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Would Blood Test Detect Pregnancy At 7 Dpo

why I prefer the hairy monster

Do not ask me why, but I thought that "Alice in Wonderland" has just broken. I know it's a masterpiece, classic, a mad visionary story ...
But I wonder why? Why in the life of an author at some point, comes the time to deal with this "fairy tale". A sort of midlife crisis of the artist? Of the problems with repressed childhood? Of withdrawal symptoms from hallucinogenic drugs under the skin, cathartically be translated into a drawing or a movie? Sure, I can not demolish it in four lines the work of many great, but I would say, swear, I will not even promise ... ANYTHING THAT CONCERNS ALICE IN WONDERLAND! And cabbage
sorry to discover that one of the illustrators that I admire more (Rebecca Dautremer) has fallen into the trap of Wonderland, she had surprised me with his original translation of Tom Thumb (a story that fascinates many).
Well I have preferred the hairy monster

0 comments:

Post a Comment