Saturday, February 12, 2011

Forgot To File Unemployment Claim, North Carolina

HASH Fanzine

http://www.hashfanzine.org/

Here you will find my designs in a new Fanzine truly spectacular, surely to follow ...
Not only that, in this issue Alice saws, and Elisa Magdalena Wolan Cristianelli ... It made me really happy to be alongside them, I appreciated their work and their style.
But I'm glad to see some new realities, the physical spaces, to cyberspace, which finally give some voice to all those people that I think is the true art that is ... tutto il sottosuolo di artisti che portano avanti i loro progetti. Anche se oggi è facile attraverso internet diffondere il proprio messaggio; queste reealtà, queste realtà servono e servono soprattutto per cercare di fare breccia nell'indifferenza di alcuni, per creare interessi nuovi, per allargare i confini e sensibilizzare.
Quindi complimenti!

0 comments:

Post a Comment