Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Myth Actress Name

She's a maniac, maniac on the floor

E 'a classic take care to cover their puppies!
Actually the problem is perhaps even more, if one opts for the stroller.
I often give in to the lure of family and friends (especially girlfriends) of the scarrozza Bagigi bloated all the city streets.
What should a mother do?
She bends and thrusts dwarf in the stroller trying to cover as much as possible well aware that there will not be in the pram the warmth of the mother's body to warm
Probably the most exposed (in the case of baby wearing) and less classic clothing pupesco are covered by the legs.
Sure you can put the whole Tutone but they are so uncomfortable to wear, above all if the baby is no longer very small and shows a stubborn aversion to the process of dressing.
You can put tights under his shorts, but if the walk includes a few pit-stop in a place warmed up, suffer the heat, and Suder, returned to the temperatures outside this moisture will be annoying if not fatal to his health!
Several sites therefore propose that the tutorial to build nice muscles warmer recycling
I personally I attend and I know the tutorial equations, it also speaks MyMeiTai .
Obviously, my laziness has minimized the time spent at the sewing machine ...
Take an old pair of socks (the longer the sock, the greater the size of the heater muscles) and used a little 'ragged, nowadays they are no longer so austere, and you can certainly find something suitable in the drawer.


Cut the heel leaving only the "calf" of the sock.


Finish the sewing machine or by hand (as work very little expensive in terms of effort and time) so the cut edge to prevent fraying of the fabric.

will get warmer as the muscles baby.
The foot of the child must remain where you did the seam where the thigh while the former is the elastic sock.
While I strive for the construction of my work I thought of my sister-in china on the PC to freeze your hands in the presentation of an examination and I decided to modify this project.
Instead of cutting on the heel I kept the entire fabric to about half of the "foot".
I made a hole at the "heel" and trimmed around the sewing machine.
So I got the gloves from pc leaving the fingers free.


bill will not be high but they do their dirty work and addressed much appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment