Friday, March 11, 2011

Maclean Whitening Strips

"The Beatrice" by Stefano Benni

In recent days, the Mammasuperabile's birthday ... less than 27!
As a present received a book from the future best man ... we see that she knows me!


The gift is welcome, but light to leave food for thought about women and life, as always a pleasant thought if there is to do this (and cheaply as it costs only 9 gneuri). The
book consists of eight monologues by female characters (my friend is in the amateur theater trip) very different and very engaging.
are humorous and irreverent, but also raw and bitter. I was very touched
Vecchiaccia ... it will be because we have one at home ... those women who are hated by the very young and end up dying all alone forced to look around: parents, siblings, husband, children ... forced to live, even survive, because it is no longer allowed to die ... even in 98 years! I am reading
sbellicata Beatrice and Sister Philomena ... stuff that I do not even now tilting the chair to reconsider.
include a monologue and the other there are six poems and two songs always author Stefano Benni.
Among the many impressed me What I do not want (a song for Fabrizio De Andrè) ... I leave you a little bit ...

And I do not want to die free
If the beautiful trees in my garden
water the blood of my neighbor
Better the PTA that the hypocritical dance
Your Holiness ; charity
Close the cell
let me be your freedom I do not want to die

0 comments:

Post a Comment