Sunday, March 13, 2011

Read Free Shota Online

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... I can not believe!

All I would have thought, but never, in three months after the birth of blogghino to receive a prize!
Everything comes from a (former) dear blogger friend (one of my very first followers) of the talented Ele Heart Mother .

Game rules are:
  1. accept the prize (and I tell you to do ') and write a post (and you say that you are in law');
  2. put the link of who sent it to you (smack that you never know, twice is better than one);
  3. 3-5
  4. reward bloggers who want to know by informing them that they received the award.
Ostimento ... and bring all who choose ...
  1. Tiz of "My Mei Tai"
  2. Potolina of "The World of Potolina"
  3. Margaret "Apprentice mom" Silvia of
  4. "Suddenly in four
  5. Laura of "Mamma squared"
I chose the blog that I follow every day and do not have a million followers in the hope of him so much publicity ... although I think it will be more people coming to me through them!



PS. news mammachiocciaorgogliosaperleineziedellaprole
today Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 7 months and 3 weeks we finally put the first tooth ... now I thought I had a child with periodontal disease!

0 comments:

Post a Comment